Sunday 26 June 2016

Production

This term my school is doing a whole school production. The theme is Cinderella & Rockerfella. It has many roles: Cinderella, Rockerfella, Fairy Brigade, Fairy God Mother, Dress maker and many more. Each role is unique, with one or more speaking part or maybe just a ball guest. Better not spoil it, though.

I am Rockerfella's dress maker, and have one line to say. I am in two scene's I only speak in one of them, though. I love my costume, even though it's a bit "over the top" it's really detailed and sparkly.  Most of my friends got a part one of my friends got Cinderella and one of my closest friends is a ball room guest (taylor swift's mum.)

The Prop's that we will use look brilliant. Like in the town scene there is a candy stand, a Hair salon and a clothes shop.  The props for the Ball room scene are still being painted but I am sure they look spleinded. I am looking ford to the production, I hope I don't muck up. By Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment