Tuesday 6 September 2016

Happy Father's Day!

At school, we had to choose a text type to write something to our Dad. I choose a description, where you have to describe someone or something. Here is mine....


Dear Dad

You are super kind and fun, you always let me do awesome things, but always make sure it is safe first. Sometimes, when it snowed in Dunedin, you would always let me go down to the park and build giant, Puffy snowmen with my friends. ( with the help of you).

Whenever you get angry at me and I storm off to my room, you always make sure I’m OK afterwards.  You always make me laugh after I have a hissy fit.

Image result for small heart gifYou cook dinner some nights when mum is super tired, and you always do DIY stuff at home ( which turns out cheaper and cooler then bought stuff ).  You are super patient but you like to get stuff done.

You always come and watch my football games ( in the car, most of the time ) you are also very supportive when I play sport.  You are always HILARIOUS, everyone loved you last year at camp, or at least, Willow and I did.

You supported Caity and I when we moved to Christchurch, and put focus on us. You made the journey of moving a BLAST, and super fun for the WHOLE family, including Mum. You are AWESOME.

Who Could Ask For A Better Dad Than You?
Love, Sarah

Remember, if you liked this post, hit the comment button, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment