Monday 2 May 2016

The Esplanade

In the school holidays i went round to Lola's house for a play. We went on her trampoline for a while, then we played with her dog and cat.  Her Mum packed some snacks and we scooted down to the Esplanade, which was just down the road. When we were scootering to the Esplanade I fell over and Lola rode over my hand. It kind of hurt but I didn't want to tell Lola she had rode over my hand.

We meet Ella and her brothers at the Esplanade playground. We went on the Rocktopus and tried passing a bag of chips around, it kind of worked but we lost a few chips along the way. We went on the mouse wheels next and ran like our lives depended on it, so as everyone after running heaps, we went to the bird nests. The bird nests is a huge rope jungle gym with little rope things like nests.

When it was time to go I said bye to Ella and her brothers, we then scooted back to her house then she dropped me of at my house. It was the best day ever!!

By Sarah

1 comment:

  1. thats was a fun day great job keep it up 👍🏽

    ReplyDelete