Wednesday 11 May 2016

Traditional Teaching Styles


On Tuesday 10th of may I came to school and saw through the window an old school class. There were signs on every single entrance to our class saying DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 8:50. My teachers came to school dressed up like olden day teachers. They were very strict and you weren't aloud to smile, laugh or in fact nothing that includes any sort of pleasure! I like smiling so I didn't cope very well. At morning tea time we weren't aloud to choose who we played with, were we played or what we played! After morning tea the teachers gave in and said that every time they looked at the white board they were actually trying very hard not to laugh! Then we had to do a CSI (colour symbol image) about TTS and the way we learn in my class and what colour symbol and image suits TTS and my class learning. Here is mine...
P.S you can do full screen

No comments:

Post a Comment