Thursday 31 March 2016

Disco Dancing🎤

Disco Dancing

On the 31st of march the school had a disco. I had to be picked up by Kristy's Mum. It was such an exciting disco, with lime green disco lights and completely of the earth music! I had a blast with all my friends, Kristy, Lola, Sophie and Shawny.

The theme was Rock star so I dressed up in snake skin pants(fake snake skin pants!) ,a blingy blue top, a black and white necklace and a wicked charm bracelet. I got some Sprite and took lots of rock star photos and danced through the night.

 Half-way through the chaotic night Lola fond a five dollar note on the floor and bought me two crunchy bars and her-self two moro bars. She got a sugar high because her favorite chocolate bar is a moro bar and she had a can of coke. 

We did the limbo and Lola won a prize because she didn't fall over, Sophie got a prize for the complete opisite ( she fell over.)Lola's Dad picked me, Lola and Kristy up from the mad disco. On the way back to the car we all started going on a sugar high! We started talking really fast and saying the most random things! 

By Sarah <3




                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment