Wednesday 9 March 2016

learning with Gri11 2.0๐Ÿ“–

This year in Gri11 2.0 we have 4 learning spaces. The spaces have some pretty cool names that are to do with Hauora. This year we have been learning about Hauora which means 'well being 'in Maori. We have colours to remind us of the 4 aspects, Blue is Spiritual, Green is Social, Red is Physical and Yellow is Mental and Emotional Well being.


The Hide-Out which is the silent room where no one is allowed to talk which is targeted at the blue element of Hauora (spiritual.) The Hub is the main environment where everyone can targets all learning styles and all of the colours of Hauora. The Hang-Out is where you can hang with your friends and talk and do your work, it targets the Green (Social) element of Hauora. And last but not least The Hall of Fame which is sort of a mixture of both talking and working quietly, again targeting all the colours.

My favourite place to work is The Hide-Out because I find myself able to work better in quiet spaces. But I don't always like to work in silence.  Sometimes it's not fun working by yourself in silence.  So I can go to The Hang-Out were I can talk with my friends and do my work.

We have the best learning spaces and the best teachers!  By Sarah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment