Tuesday 8 March 2016

Grill 2.0 at sixtus lodge🏇🏻

On Monday Grill 2.0 went to camp at Sixtus lodge in Apiti. When we got to Sixtus lodge we got to set up our beds.

When we went horse riding on the second day, that was the best thing that I did on camp. My horse was a chestnut with the name Ollie. I think Ollie was the best horse there, but then, I didn't ride all the horses. At the start of the horse riding you had to trot around a paddock then come back to the confidence course. 

The confidence course had blue barrels that you had to weave in and out of on your horse then you had to go down a path. the hardest part on the confidence course and the most fun was the part when you had to ride up to a pole and take a can off then put it on another pole. My group was the last group to horse ride. When my group left the horse riding, I asked the lady in charge if I could help her pack up so I got to lead some of the horses into the paddock and take their bridles off then put the bridles in the barn.  I LOVE HORSES!!   By Sarah :)                                                                                          
Me riding Ollie (best horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment