Sunday 20 November 2016

Athletics Day

I was at athletics day and I'll tell the truth, I didn't want to do Athletics. We did long distance first, and I got a one. Next was high jump, the same... a one. But shot put I did better, I got a three and  I couldn't believe it, ( I'm not the best at Athletics ) I got into the relay team, and was nervous to take the batten, when I got handed it I sprinted as fast as I could. I reached out and placed it in the person's hand in front of me. I jogged behind them and got to the other side. I high five Zara K and lay down on the cool grass, panting. After the teams relays the parents did a relay, it was so funny to watch. We went back to class after the big event and did class stuff, maths, writing and reading.... boring things. I went home and told my mum all about it after school. It was more fun then I thought. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment