Wednesday 9 November 2016

Guy Fawkes

I link arms with Caity as we enter the crowd, ' stick together! ' yells Mum. Lara laughs as she looks at Caity and I linking arms and joins arms with me and whispers to mum, ' we won't get lost ' Mum smiles, ' good to know.' We sit down on the rocks and talk before it starts, I lie down and look up at the stars, they're twinkling away. Suddenly the peaceful night with people chatting quietly was interrupted by fireworks booming from up in the sky. I hold my earmuffs as tight as I can to block the noise of the banging. I open my sqiunted eyes and have a look at the fireworks exploding in the beautiful night sky. It was over to quick, we were soon in the car heading home. The traffic was horrible, since everyone was coming back from the River firworks. It took ages to get home, but soon I was asleep in my cosy bed, hearing fireworks explode in my dreams.
Image result for fireworks white background gif






No comments:

Post a Comment